Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Self Reflection

1. I think i did good work. I did the entire assignment, but it was hard to write as a soldier would feel, as I can never truly fathom that experience from a book. It was also hard to find political cartoons, I had to use a few from WWII.
2.I liked this project alot. Partially i liked the topic, which was motivational. Also I like doing projects on the computer, and this style worked well for me.
3. It reflects my learning by me being aple to analyze something and put it into words and journal entries.
4. Honestly, I didnt learn anything about myself.
5. I further learned the hardships of war, such as losing friends and comrades, starving, and being away from home. The lesson I got from this book is that war is a horrible adventure, and that it has nothing to do with those fighting it, just what the leaders who arent fighting want. Living a good long life is more important than glory, because there is little glory for a soldier himself to gain.

No comments: